Here are a few testimonials we’ve been collecting from business advisers using Pension PlayPen.
We don’t pretend they are unbiased – these are the people who love us. But what’s not to love about a service that delivers more for less.
Why Mill Pensions uses Pension PlayPen
Mill Pensions is an employee benefit consultancy based in Malton, (near York).We asked its CEO, Elaine Tarver , some questions about her service and how she used Pension PlayPen.
1.What auto-enrolment services are you providing to your clients?
Expert help with set up and implementation starting with a free no obligation chat to discuss client’s situation and how we can help. This is followed by targeted assistance with the following
- Determining how much they want to pay and when( includes providing initial employe assessment and costs)
- Choosing a provider
- Communication strategy including drafting tailored specific letters including statutory requirements and Q&A response to queries. Face to face employee meetings if required.
- Implementation and setting up processes
- Compliance statement
- Why do you use Pension PlayPen?
Pension Playpen provides clients with a process for choosing a pension provider . It is a quick way of getting specific quotes based on member data . It helps clients to think about what is important to them and the balanced score card helps them to compare providers.
- How have your clients reacted to Pension PlayPen as part of your service?
Some find the wealth of information a bit overwhelming but once they have digested it they are generally comfortable in making a decion on the provider to use. It gives them comfort that their decision is based on current facts.
- How is Pension PlayPen benefiting you and your clients?
In an ever changing market with a bewildering array of information it provides a source of up to date data based on factual research and scoring based on consistent criteria. It provides clients with a clear audit trail showing how their decision was reached. The process helps them to think about what is important to them and their employees.
- How did you hear about Pension PlayPen?
I have watched the playpen develop with interest from when Henry was talking about the original concept at a playpen trip to the Cheltenham Gold Cup