Indeed, when he has his conversation with St Peter, Eamonn should hold his head up high. Few forty year olds will go out in more style. This may be small consolation to his family and friends right now, but let’s hope they’ll be able to remember Dad/husband/mate as a man who partied to the last.
Predictably, there are calls for all kinds of things – bans on dancing – bans on parties – bans on inappropriate behaviours of all kinds!
The office party has never been more relevent! Austerity be damned! Health and Safety be damned
So here are the photos of our very excellent piss-up in Basingstoke (and a taster of the concurrent Leeds session). Stephen Kilgannon, I owe you a fresh Secret Santa– a Blackbullion piggy bank with the swearbox money in it is really not in the spirit, though the Yeovil Town bottle opener is a real gem which you should treasure!
- Man Dies After Doing “Gangnam Style” Dance (fox2now.com)
- Gangnam Style Death: British Dad Suffers Fatal Heart Attack at Christmas Party (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Gangnam Style Office Party Gig in London Caused the Death of a Mananger (seeclouds.com)
- Man dies from heart attack after dancing ‘Gangnam Style’ (itv.com)
- Warning to middle-aged men: Gangnam Style dance at office Christmas party ends in fatal heart attack (vancouversun.com)
- Father dies at party after dancing Gangnam Style (metro.co.uk)
- Gangnam Style dance kills dad at work Christmas party (thesun.co.uk)
- dad of three dies gangnam (thesun.co.uk)
- A Man Dies Doing the “Gangnam Style” Dance at His Office Christmas Party (ksfm.cbslocal.com)
- Man dies of heart attack after dancing to ‘Gangnam Style’ (foxnews.com)