No more ridiculous anit-smoking regulations, no more non-existent program sellers , no more Withdean– hurrah- next year- in the unlikely event that YTFC and Brighton are in the same division, we will enjoy the brand spanking new 22,000 capacity stadium up the road.
As the sign on the stand at the Withdean says-
Hello Amex-goodbye Withdean!
Or maybe I’ll take the advice of the Albion fans who amusingly taunted us with
You’re only here for the nightlife
Then again, maybe I’ll give the Brighton thing a miss for the foreseeable.
For the record, we lost 2-0 to a good team.
- Brighton 1-1 Bournemouth (guardian.co.uk)
- Poyet’s passing game takes fans on a learning curve to the top (independent.co.uk)
- Brighton and Hove Albion: The (second) First Home Game of the Season (bleacherreport.com)
- Brighton confirm Poyet extension (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Yeovil Town’s land sale clouded by questions of value (guardian.co.uk)
- RIP Adam Stansfield – video tribute (101greatgoals.com)
- Early goals give Sheffield Wednesday winning start against Dagenham (guardian.co.uk)
- another footballing story for Steve ‘theshirt’ Hall [Paul Clegg] (ecademy.com)
- League One round-up (skysports.com)
- Gus Poyet has bright outlook for Brighton and Hove Albion (telegraph.co.uk)