Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @ai_CIO @jonstapleton @Jimmer84thanks 2 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni #pensionsthanks 6 hours ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace. wp.me/ppXQz-2Ma via #pensionsthanks 6 hours ago
- Are pensions fundamentally flawed? henrytapper.com/2013/05/21/fit…thanks 6 hours ago
- The lurcher was (says Chris Evans) the earliest form of hot water bottle. My brother has a lurcher called Rosie the dog (frog) (hog) .thanks 7 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Nithanks 7 hours ago
- OMG - Guillemots are on the "cusp of flightlesness" could they be the new penguins?thanks 8 hours ago
- RT @Dev_Reward: The HR and Reward Daily Essentials is out! paper.li/Dev_Reward/135… ▸ Top stories today via @henryhtapper @EmployeeBenefit @e…thanks 23 hours ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website. wp.me/ppXQz-2MC via @henryhtapperthanks 1 day ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @iankmsmith @PensionsGuru @NewModelAdviserthanks 1 day ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website.
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect?
- Shows what the little man can do
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- Come on Yeovil!
- "If you can't beat them - eat them"
- Tesco v Morrisons - a pension-enrolment showdown
- The loveliest coastline in the world
- 130,971 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Scheme social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Tag Archives: Insurance
Auto-enrolment killed this kind of adviser as video killed the radio star. Continue reading
may be wrong, the idea put up by John Raven, that a risk-based system delivers more may be right, but intuitively I sense we are moving to a more pooled approach to pricing. Continue reading
The advice gap left by the banning of commission can and will be filled Continue reading
Think technology Steve, small pots will become a lot smaller through aggregation and operation big fat pot may end up being renamed “Webb’s folly”.
The promise of “Wealth at work” has disguised the paucity of the pension outcomes when work finishes. Continue reading
Bill, t tPR need a gong-worthy head of DC asap. Continue reading
What have all these insurers got in common?
Answer, you can’t buy one of their personal pensions today.
OK – not the most exciting topic but it’s an important one! I’ve seen no discussion about VAT on pension fees and that’s troubles me as we put together our strategy to sort out the pension challenge facing the 1.2m … Continue reading
In an astonishing outburst at today Play Pen London lunch, pedagogue David Hargreaves bit the hand that fed and claimed that the predicament at retirement was down to the financial services industry. Hargreaves, an actuary who trades as the pension … Continue reading