Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- Off to the launch of the True And Fair campaign's charge calculator! Sounds dull but it won't be! #pensionsthanks 5 hours ago
- A democratic way to improve DC investment. wp.me/ppXQz-2Np #pensionsthanks 7 hours ago
- A democratic way to improve DC investment. wp.me/ppXQz-2Npthanks 7 hours ago
- Commission - an unwanted risk. wp.me/ppXQz-2LRthanks 7 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni via @henryhtapperthanks 17 hours ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website. wp.me/ppXQz-2MC via @henryhtapperthanks 17 hours ago
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club wp.me/ppXQz-2MJ via @henryhtapper #ytfcthanks 17 hours ago
- Shows what the little man can do wp.me/ppXQz-2MV #ytfcthanks 17 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni #pensionsthanks 17 hours ago
- Halftime on Sunday - so sweet! # ytfc #championship db.tt/PCYQGMXathanks 18 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect?
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website.
- A democratic way to improve DC investment.
- Commission - an unwanted risk.
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- Shows what the little man can do
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- A day on the river
- In the customer's shoes; Dan Norman on our fund fiduciaries.
- 131,306 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Tag Archives: 1
Great to see nearly 1000 people having a good time. Well done Jonathan Stapleton and his team and thanks for the invite.
There are no great and good anymore- the availability of information has meant a democratisation and demystification of the pensions hieirarchy. The information revolution has done for the pensions oligarchy what usury did for feududalism and it’s not taken 100 years, it hasn’t taken 100 months!
DC deferreds are a problem. The problem is not being addressed even though solutions exist. There is no forum for discussing problems like this and there needs to be. Continue reading
I suppose that I’d better be frank
I’m not at my best in a bank
I don’t understand oddities-
Swaps and commodaties
If that cheque is miine- leave it blank Continue reading
Peter Booker was a very kind, generous and funny man who worked tirelessly to make occupational pensions better, serving on the NAPF Council and running a number of large pension plans. He had for some years been gravely ill and … Continue reading
The unions need to be reminded that the cost of energy increases falls hardest on the poorest members of society and in defending the “legal right” of a group of companies not to manage their pension costs, they are condemning the poorest in society to greater hardship.
The cost of an ageing population in Europe is expected to “dwarf” the impact of the current financial crisis many times over, a European Commission report reveals. Continue reading