Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- @deValoisPens @Fanfaronade Impressive of L&G huh! #pensionsthanks 25 minutes ago
- RT @Fanfaronade: @henryhtapper I was also impressed by L&G's new governance efforts (even if spurred by OFT). Other insurers/mastertrusts s…thanks 27 minutes ago
- RT @deValoisPens: Aye aye RT “@Fanfaronade: @henryhtapper speaketh pensions sense: henrytapper.com/2013/05/22/a-d…”thanks 27 minutes ago
- I am having difficulty coming to terms with Yeovil Town being a #championship side; do I need therapy? #ytfcthanks 29 minutes ago
- “@Fanfaronade: I was also impressed by L&G's new governance efforts (even if spurred by OFT). Other insurers/mastertrusts shld follow suit.”thanks 1 hour ago
- @Fanfaronade thanks! Very kind of you to RTthanks 1 hour ago
- RT @Fanfaronade: @henryhtapper speaketh pensions sense: henrytapper.com/2013/05/22/a-d…thanks 1 hour ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni via @henryhtapperthanks 1 hour ago
- A democratic way to improve DC investment. wp.me/ppXQz-2Np via @henryhtapperthanks 1 hour ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @bestinvest @MadameButcher @mallowstreetthanks 7 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect?
- A democratic way to improve DC investment.
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website.
- Commission - an unwanted risk.
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- Shows what the little man can do
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- In the customer's shoes; Dan Norman on our fund fiduciaries.
- Morrison's "Save our Dough" campaign.
- 131,385 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Category Archives: St Paul’s
Monday will see the start of the benefits changes that will climax in the full introduction of the Universal Credit in a year’s time. This is not an article about these changes. But it takes it kicks off from a brilliant … Continue reading
In an astonishing outburst at today Play Pen London lunch, pedagogue David Hargreaves bit the hand that fed and claimed that the predicament at retirement was down to the financial services industry. Hargreaves, an actuary who trades as the pension … Continue reading