Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni via @henryhtapperthanks 9 hours ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website. wp.me/ppXQz-2MC via @henryhtapperthanks 9 hours ago
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club wp.me/ppXQz-2MJ via @henryhtapper #ytfcthanks 9 hours ago
- Shows what the little man can do wp.me/ppXQz-2MV #ytfcthanks 9 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni #pensionsthanks 10 hours ago
- Halftime on Sunday - so sweet! # ytfc #championship db.tt/PCYQGMXathanks 10 hours ago
- JacktheJouneyman - the PlayPen horse! wp.me/ppXQz-2IG via @henryhtapperthanks 13 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @ai_CIO @jonstapleton @Jimmer84thanks 18 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni #pensionsthanks 22 hours ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace. wp.me/ppXQz-2Ma via #pensionsthanks 22 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect?
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website.
- Shows what the little man can do
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- In the customer's shoes; Dan Norman on our fund fiduciaries.
- Tesco v Morrisons - a pension-enrolment showdown
- How sure are you that you'll get your pension promise?
- Come on Yeovil!
- 131,139 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Scheme social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Category Archives: Change
Monday will see the start of the benefits changes that will climax in the full introduction of the Universal Credit in a year’s time. This is not an article about these changes. But it takes it kicks off from a brilliant … Continue reading
What have all these insurers got in common?
Answer, you can’t buy one of their personal pensions today.
The British nation took a dislike to Trenton Oldfield earlier in the year, we don’t take kindly to Australian nutters messing with our institutions, especially the public school kind who claim to speak for our disenfranchised . I blogged about him when he … Continue reading
If NEST had been a person Amnesty would have registered it a political prisoner. Continue reading
Evangelists of social media cite the wisdom of the crowd. But wisdom and gullibility are two sides of the same coin and those who marvel at the capacity of groups to congregate around their chosen solutions, demonize their herd mentality when the crowd looks elsewhere. “Vox … Continue reading