Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! ln.is/paper.li/xMEy8 Stories via @KatieMorley_thanks 14 hours ago
- Why we have no time for "Banker Immunity". ln.is/lnkd.in/lcrxQthanks 16 hours ago
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation! ln.is/wp.me/eP71w via @henryhtapperthanks 16 hours ago
- When does a social networker become a pest? ln.is/lnkd.in/zapTQthanks 16 hours ago
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation! ln.is/lnkd.in/Ibr7kthanks 17 hours ago
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation! ln.is/wp.me/Zswpo via @henryhtapperthanks 17 hours ago
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation! ln.is/wp.me/voh3Athanks 17 hours ago
- Citizen’s Advice- the place to get pension guidance ln.is/wp.me/RKAkithanks 20 hours ago
- RT @BasicPensionUk: State pension increase not enough to live on, campaign group says gu.com/p/42dqh/tw via @guardian Only pension gro…thanks 1 day ago
- The great pension bank robbery ln.is/lnkd.in/CyTXYthanks 1 day ago
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation!
- When does a social networker become a pest?
- It's not just pension taxation that's changing- products are!
- The pensions industry is far from ready for 2015.
- Citizen's Advice- the place to get pension guidance
- Why we have no time for "Banker Immunity".
- Ros Altmann on why the over 60's are missing out on "free pension money"
- "Hope I die before I get old..?"
- The great pension bank robbery
- Using your pension as a bank account.
- 208,038 hits
- Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook FCA finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Guidance Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Match your payroll to your pension<iframe id="sm_e_s" src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?
Theme: Twenty Ten Proudly powered by WordPress.
Categoriesactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Bill, t tPR need a gong-worthy head of DC asap. Continue reading
The closest most actuaries get to the beneficiaries of pensions is behind a one way mirror watching a focus group arranged by a marketing company. Continue reading
When people see the jigsaw being put together , we may even get better public confidence in workplace pension schemes – something devoutly to be hoped for! Continue reading
Gather ’round me, everybody Gather ’round me while I’m preachin’ Feel a sermon comin’ on me The topic will be sin and that’s what I’m ag’in’ If you wanna hear my story The settle back and just sit tight While … Continue reading
What have all these insurers got in common?
Answer, you can’t buy one of their personal pensions today.
OK – not the most exciting topic but it’s an important one! I’ve seen no discussion about VAT on pension fees and that’s troubles me as we put together our strategy to sort out the pension challenge facing the 1.2m … Continue reading
Sometimes you find something in the course of your working day that cheers you up. Yesterday around 5pm I was flagging, I had much still to do and I had been at it since the early hours. I suspect that … Continue reading
Many towns around the western world started out as Roman garrisons. Primitive stockades gave way to fortified settlements which attracted local residents who set up communities outside the fort’s walls. In time, the communities became protected by the Romans and the distinctions … Continue reading
To suppose that we will be purchasing financial services in 2014 as we did five years ago or even today could be a mistake. Walk down your high street and the only discretionary businesses are social clubs (coffes shops hairdressers and nail bars) – oh … Continue reading