Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- FCA to review non-advised sales of income drawdown - Professional Adviser IFAonline ln.is/com/jMepEthanks 9 minutes ago
- RT @pensionschamp: @moneyandmedia will anyone have any money left to spend on saving?thanks 10 minutes ago
- DC pension trustees need a clear statement of their purpose, says expert ln.is/www.out-law.co…thanks 37 minutes ago
- Re-energising trusteeship ln.is/lnkd.in/yFQiqthanks 39 minutes ago
- Re-energising trusteeship ln.is/wp.me/AJluithanks 44 minutes ago
- @DavidARae DC trustees have taken easy options for so long I think they have forgotten what hard looks like.thanks 11 hours ago
- @DavidARae the DC trustee's job is to manage unrealistic educations. Engage-educate-empower! What else ?thanks 11 hours ago
- Why DB Trustees can't get DC: ln.is/pensionplaypen…thanks 12 hours ago
- 50 minutes with Pharrell beats 50 years of the Who! ln.is/lnkd.in/3CKmmthanks 12 hours ago
- Rory throws a shape- the Road to Dubai ends here! ln.is/lnkd.in/FtJfIthanks 12 hours ago
- People seeking safety at any price?
- "AMNT" or "APPT" - Why DB trustees don't get DC!
- The time to clean up drawdon's NOW!
- Is there a place for digital advice in pensions?
- The Pensions Regulator's workplace pension directory
- So what's the point of the DC trustee?
- A beginner's guide to annuities
- Labour's drawdown cap - right idea- wrong execution
- BBC- communicate with your trustees.
- 50 minutes with Pharrell beats 50 years of the Who!
- 218,030 hits
- Actuarial science advice ageing AMC annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook FCA finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Guidance Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers CDC Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Match your payroll to your pension<iframe id="sm_e_s" src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?
Theme: Twenty Ten Proudly powered by WordPress.
Categoriesactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers CDC Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.