Reports earlier this week suggest that Bin Laden went out, would take a goat in his car.
No 32 did not have access to the internet nor had a phone line.
Now at the risk of calling down the wrath of American and British secret services, would these facts not suggest that Al Qaeda was a crackpot organisation jihadding a laugh.
The Americans managed to crash a helicopter, waking up a number of neighbours in the process. Having fought their way bedroom to bedroom they managed to kill an unarmed Bin Laden , shoot one of his “couriers” and injure one of his wives in the leg.
Apparently, Bin Laden resisted the Americans. To be frank I don’t blame him. If someone came into my bedroom in the middle of the night with the intent of killing me in cold blood I too would object.
The Americans are now trying to big-up Bin Laden by issuing some voiceless videos of him watching videos of himself delivering messages of terror.
But there has been no explanation why this genius terrorist was unprepared,unprotected and living in a compound with three wives a couple of couriers and a goat
Bin Laden the bogey man – don’t make me laugh. Global terror – don’t make me laugh.
Of all the conspiracy theories floating about, the only one that makes any sense is that Western Governments have been able to enforce control of their populations through the suppression of human rights and the promotion of general paranoia. They’ve done so because Bin Laden and his boys were presumed to be supermen, operating super sophisticated terrorist cells.
We’ve been sold a pup. The arrest of Bin Laden is revealing an uncomfortable truth - we were terrified of a couple of couriers, an old beardie boy and a goat holed up in a middle class suburb of an Islamabad suburb.
- A peek inside bin Laden’s world: isolation, vanity, power (boston.com)
- Bin Laden ‘was actively involved’ (mirror.co.uk)
- “Osama Bin Laden’s Home Videos Released” and related posts (nymag.com)
- Osama bin Laden ‘was still actively involved’ in al-Qaeda planning (mirror.co.uk)
- Osama bin Laden killed: Hidden in plain sight (telegraph.co.uk)
- TV Feels Impact of Osama Bin Laden’s Death (tvsquad.com)
- Aren’t We All Happy Osama’s Dead? (xeriouslywtf.wordpress.com)
- “Did Obama Waffle On Ordering The Osama Bin Laden Hit? Bookerista Perspectives” and related posts (bookerrising.net)
- US releases videos seized in bin Laden raid – Washington Post (news.google.com)
- Osama Bin Laden Still Alive! (socyberty.com)
- Osama bin Laden’s death: What Nigerians Think (2) (saferafricagroup.com)
- Osama Bin Laden Dead 2011, President Obama Confirms (ideasandissues.wordpress.com)
- Osama’s home movies reveal image-conscious Qaeda chief – Boston Herald (news.google.com)
- Bin Laden ‘controlled al-Qaeda’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Bin laden ‘was actively involved’ in plots (independent.co.uk)
- Osama bin Laden: New pictures emerge of slain terror-leader watching TV footage of himself (mirror.co.uk)
- A peek inside bin Laden’s world: isolation, vanity, power – Boston Globe (news.google.com)