Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @BridgetFSM @Ads_Smith @Pensiontodaythanks 19 hours ago
- RT @blackbullion: #ff the pension peeps @henryhtapper @Money_Morley @pensionplaypen @greggmcclymontthanks 21 hours ago
- @harindermann Thank Harry #FF this mannthanks 21 hours ago
- RT @harindermann: #FF #followfriday @henryhtapper one of the most comprehensive and upto date bloggers on the UK pensions industry.thanks 21 hours ago
- @theactualpolson Very kind- hope all is well in the land of the pictsthanks 21 hours ago
- RT @theactualpolson: RT @henryhtapper Replacing the financial salesman in workplace pensions. http://t.co/wZWjatlmg. *maybe Henry's best y…thanks 21 hours ago
- RT @alexweed: “@henryhtapper: Replacing the financial salesman in workplace pensions. lnkd.in/BNbsay”thought provoking stuffthanks 1 day ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in workplace pensions. lnkd.in/BNbsaythanks 1 day ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in workplace pensions. wp.me/ppXQz-2Mathanks 1 day ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapperthanks 1 day ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- So what's new in pension reform?
- The "advice gap" can and will be filled
- Come on Yeovil!
- Do consumers benefit from risk-based pricing?
- In the customer's shoes; Dan Norman on our fund fiduciaries.
- Buzzword Bingo- (great post from Phil Baumann)
- Bugger Basingstoke
- How digitization is changing our lives
- 130,046 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Scheme social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Monthly Archives: April 2011
CHARGES ARE ABOUT THE ONLY FEATURE OF OUR PENSION PLAN DESIGN THAT WE CAN CONTROL.
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
A couple of things happened this weekend which have touched me, they seem to be connected by football.
The question that the insurers and possibly the law courts need to answer is whether they will compensate their policyholders for mis-buying?
My criticism of the Green Paper is that while it is long on philosophising on the impact of longevity, the need for fairness and for personal responsibility, it’s short on idntifying the winners and losers in the process.
Harnessing the power of fun to get things done.
History suggests that legacy DC plans will be abandoned as so many of the individuals sold s226 and mark one personal pensions were abandoned.
The Pension Regulator has asked us the question and though the questions asked in a rather woolly way, it’s interesting to see what the Regulator it (him?) self considers the main priorities. Appropriate contribution decisions Appropriate investment decisions Efficient effective … Continue reading
Clearing up a few things about pensions.