Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- To laugh or to cry? - the ABI's review of legacy charges. ln.is/lnkd.in/VU91kthanks 51 minutes ago
- RT @e_bartholomew: Ontario Retirement Pension Plan consultation paper released. Proposed multi-employer target benefit scheme. http://t.co/…thanks 3 hours ago
- RT @cancerIFA: Vladimir Putin just invited Kim Jong Un to visit Russia. Really. wapo.st/1v1h4BG via @washingtonpostthanks 3 hours ago
- Community Award winners of 2014 ln.is/lnkd.in/bRHjQthanks 4 hours ago
- Community Award winners of 2014 | AccountingWEB ln.is/accountingweb.…thanks 4 hours ago
- The PPF - our great escape! ln.is/lnkd.in/mMXYmthanks 5 hours ago
- The PPF - our great escape! ln.is/wp.me/TxYYi via @henryhtapperthanks 5 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! ln.is/paper.li/59L9U Stories via @PerAndelius @Georgenecsthanks 6 hours ago
- The PPF - our great escape! ln.is/lnkd.in/xX4kGthanks 8 hours ago
- The PPF – our great escape! ln.is/wp.me/PFMkuthanks 8 hours ago
- George Osborne ate my pension - a blog by Hilary Salt
- To laugh or to cry? - the ABI's review of legacy charges.
- Pension PlayPen wins AccountingWeb community award
- Top ten blogs on www.henrytapper.com in 2014
- "Lest we forget" - can we sweep legacy under the table?
- The PPF - our great escape!
- If all you had was all you have - how long could you last? Guest blog from VIVI
- Why employers pay no attention to the pension
- The Pension Regulator explodes ten common myths about auto-enrolment (slideshow)
- Clarity needed on NEST's finances
- 224,029 hits
- Actuarial science advice ageing annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook FCA finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds George Osborne Government Gregg McClymont Guidance Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers CDC Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Match your payroll to your pension<iframe id="sm_e_s" src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?
Categoriesactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers CDC Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury
Monthly Archives: April 2011
CHARGES ARE ABOUT THE ONLY FEATURE OF OUR PENSION PLAN DESIGN THAT WE CAN CONTROL.
Two matters have made me chuckle this morning.
A couple of things happened this weekend which have touched me, they seem to be connected by football.
The question that the insurers and possibly the law courts need to answer is whether they will compensate their policyholders for mis-buying?
My criticism of the Green Paper is that while it is long on philosophising on the impact of longevity, the need for fairness and for personal responsibility, it’s short on idntifying the winners and losers in the process.
Harnessing the power of fun to get things done.
History suggests that legacy DC plans will be abandoned as so many of the individuals sold s226 and mark one personal pensions were abandoned.
The Pension Regulator has asked us the question and though the questions asked in a rather woolly way, it’s interesting to see what the Regulator it (him?) self considers the main priorities. Appropriate contribution decisions Appropriate investment decisions Efficient effective … Continue reading
Clearing up a few things about pensions.