Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- @John_OM you are Irish and live in Cheltenham- I think we should get your prediction for the champion hurdle!!thanks 2 hours ago
- @John_OM What's winning the Champion hurdle?thanks 4 hours ago
- Better hid. wp.me/ppXQz-34o #pensionsthanks 4 hours ago
- England win the triple crown for the first time since 2003.thanks 6 hours ago
- 11 point winning margin flatters Wales who were rubbish. England best team in #6nations and will rue Paris f. Now to Rome to win by 50thanks 6 hours ago
- Courtenay Laws is deservedly man of the match. #6natiionsthanks 6 hours ago
- England turnover shows that Wales are not gong to sore a try to day.thanks 7 hours ago
- Blimey- no more scrums please #6natiionsthanks 7 hours ago
- PHILLIPS nightmare start! Come on England. stack the back with tall menthanks 7 hours ago
- Thanks Priestland. Where would England be without you #6nations2014thanks 7 hours ago
- Better hid.
- Why clever people don't do jargon
- "What's it like to be retired?"
- Why I want to be Pensions Personality of the Year 2014.
- DC isn't working says Hymans Robertson- I agree - let's change that!
- Pensions are stopping us building houses and housing is stopping us buying pensions!
- Too big to worry about - what's should we do about State Street?
- Cheltenham day three - Tap's top tips
- Honest research from Towers Watson on employer attitudes to workplace pensions
- Would you take your chance on a mastertrust?
- 166,978 hits
- 1 Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity BBC Britain Business Business and Economy Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority Funds Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics Private sector public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme Self-invested personal pension social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Tesco Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In everyday speak- the early phase NEST default investment approach is patronising nonsense and its only value is to NEST and Government Continue reading
We should be looking to release our older workers to train up the youth and deploy their reliability and indpenedence the way they see best. That may not require them going to work. Continue reading
Things are pretty grim in DB land just now. The 3% hike in personal contributions to public sector pensions is likely to accelerate the trend for individuals to opt-out of DB leaving these schemes derelict. The anticipated abolition of contracting out from … Continue reading
GIVE THE LONDON BOROUGH’S PENSION FUNDS A COMMON INVESTMENT FUND AND FAST. Continue reading
You can have as many connections on social media as you like. But its not the connecting but what happens next that counts!
The Pensions Regulator has challenged us to establish what can practically be done for staff with DC pensions.
However, it would lead to the kind of engagement between staff and retirement that is needed if we are to move forward from the current deadlock of distrust.
This from the News of the World this weekend Fair? Judge for yourself You work till you drop,pay a fortune into your pension , then get a pittance until you die. Unless you’re a judge. Earn up to £206,000 pa. … Continue reading