If you haven’t heard the Keys and Gray ”after hours” conversation leaked by a Sky insider and now the subject of a Sky apology – you should do!
Nothing could do more for the promotion of woman’s football than this exchange.
Gray and Keys sound like the blokes in pubs you try to avoid and their punishment is being meted out not by their employers but by their not quite so adoring public.
They have no way of defending themselves unless they want to walk away from their lucrative jobs and remind me of the medieval comedy villains, stuck side by side in the stocks while we throw rotten eggs.
Humour is the wayto deal with this nonsense and I am thoroughly enjoying their embarassment
- Sky Sports presenters Andy Gray and Richard Keys say sorry after mocking lineswoman during Liverpool victory (telegraph.co.uk)
- Andy Gray, Richard Keys saying sexist things about lineswoman (sports.yahoo.com)
- Andy Gray and Richard Keys Aim Sexist Remarks Against Sian Massey, Say Report (epltalk.com)
- Sky Sports presenters’ sexist diatribe at female linesman and Apprentice star Karren Brady (dailymail.co.uk)
- Sky Sports presenters in sexism row over off-air comments about female linesman (telegraph.co.uk)