Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- RT @JosephineCumbo: @henryhtapper Great blog Henry.thanks 57 minutes ago
- 19 people followed me and 3 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.comthanks 1 hour ago
- Better hid. wp.me/ppXQz-34o via @henryhtapperthanks 1 hour ago
- @concertpension shhh! lnkd.in/dyv8MPCthanks 1 hour ago
- RT @concertpension: @henryhtapper oops I wasn't supposed to tell anyonethanks 1 hour ago
- Better hid. wp.me/ppXQz-34o Are NEST right to sweep the State Street custodian fine under the carpet? Pragmatic governance?thanks 1 hour ago
- RT @YourMoneyAdvice: Alternatives to payday loans. All you need to know: bit.ly/1loqzspthanks 1 hour ago
- Is sunshine always the best disinfectant or are some things best swept under the carpet? lnkd.in/dyv8MPCthanks 1 hour ago
- Better hid. wp.me/ppXQz-34othanks 2 hours ago
- @PeterPetertk Sorry I missed you. I was only a few rows in front of you! Couldn't get a connectionthanks 4 hours ago
- Better hid.
- Why clever people don't do jargon
- "What's it like to be retired?"
- DC isn't working says Hymans Robertson- I agree - let's change that!
- Honest research from Towers Watson on employer attitudes to workplace pensions
- Whatever happened to the pensions-linked mortgage?
- Why I want to be Pensions Personality of the Year 2014.
- Too big to worry about - what's should we do about State Street?
- When only a dedicated project manager will do - AE needs new advisers.
- A day on the river
- 166,908 hits
- 1 Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity BBC Britain Business Business and Economy Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority Funds Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics Private sector public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme Self-invested personal pension social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Tesco Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Come join the mallowstreet community for our first ever Summer Party! If you are already a member of mallowstreet, all you need to do is mail Elena.DelPino@mallowstreet.com If you are not a member of mallowstreet (why not?) press here and … Continue reading
Like you…I can’t see this ConDem coalition lasting five years. But let’s not forget that minority government is possible – and practically the more so if you are incumbent and have already much of your political-philosophy driven legislation in place. … Continue reading
People matter more than politics and the problems associated with cricket but more worryingly with terrorism and religious extremism are as nothing to the plight of the people of Pakistan who we should support financially in every way we can.
Sometimes you don’t have to say anything- the love is just so big. Continue reading
The true cost of a mandatory program would be many times that quoted, the actual cost of a voluntary program could be considerably less.
The environment in which pension scheme trustees operate has never been more complex
and there is no doubt that the role of the pension scheme trustee is under more scrutiny
than ever before.
She asked me to imagine her situation by thinking about mine. “Imagine”- she said, “what you have promised to pay for in the next twenty years”. Continue reading
So we have come full circle. The workplace pension is once again an insured pension. We have moved from with-profits to open architecture TIPS but it is the insurer’s balance sheets that carry the majority of DB assets and will ultimately manage the private pensions of UK plc.